We believe we can work together to reduce the stigma of mental health – so we are opening our doors to the local community in aid of National Care Home Open Day. Feel free to pop in anytime to either Oak House or Cromwell House between 10am and 4pm on 16th June for your chance to:
- Meet with our new Service Managers, Doreen Wood of Oak House or Cliford Nyasango of Cromwell House. (11am – 12pm)
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments, including a food from around the world taster session (afternoon).
- Join us in the morning for a `how do you feel` discussion group and a `bring and share` activities session.
- Help us eliminate the stigma of mental health – you can make a difference!
- Interested in a career in mental health? Come and speak to the experts and find out how this can be achieved.
When: Friday 16th June 2017 from 10am till 4:00pm